Author Topic: "How i started playing Slots"  (Read 2510 times)

CasperFantoma

"How i started playing Slots"
« on: February 27, 2019, 01:47:52 AM »
Hello everyone. I maked this Thread to say a little story for everyone, experiences and good / bad days. More exactly How you stared playing slots, how atracted you got in them and how are you today.

To start it, i will say mine in a few rows.
A little bit underage, on a little "corner shop with 4 slot machine" with a bigger friend. He was playing for the past 4 years but i was just heared about them, never played. He was playing some novomatic classic games like Slizing hot or Book of ra or Ocean Pearls.

I had 12 euros, on 0.25 started to play. Got 20 euros and CASH out, without knowing why and how i win. But i saw more so, i was happy.

I wasn't to atracted but i started to play demos and felt some intrest in them, then i started to play some pocket money in highschool. Today i play little amounts, not invest more than 15 % of my salary, just for entertaining. Sometimes i win, sometimes i lose. But i stop my temper everytime.

Feel free to say every bit of detail, or just 10 words. And remember, DON'T ever play more than you can invest. 8)

Mrmork666

• Administrator
Re: "How i started playing Slots"
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2019, 01:50:50 AM »
My first memory playing slots was when I was about 3years old and was on Linnanmäki amusement park in Helsinki and I had 5 Finnish marks and played it with help of my father to a slot called valssi. can't remember if i actually won that time or not but that started my slots playing :P

jon3sy9

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2019, 06:24:38 PM »
same for me. fairground penny slots

poppis37

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2019, 05:11:39 PM »
I played Pajatso in a Matkahuolto facility with my granddad when I was about ten years old. I was instantly hooked as we won huge, or so it seemed for a ten year old.

TomzerSRP

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2019, 12:21:37 AM »
On my 18th birthday I set out to do everything the age allowed me to do.

Well of course that night involved drinks, smoking and gambling. Dont really remember If I won anything that night. Later on I moved on to online slots.

Tangarola

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2019, 12:48:44 AM »
Startes on oldschool poker machines, ones with blaze, corner straight and stuff. Ofcourse  in start i won like 50 60 euros, but bets were small and in that time, school time here in Croatia 50euros was decent money. Whole week of coffe, food, alcohol and durex 😂😂 im not smoking so didnt spend money on that.
Later on i found out for book of ra, lucky lady charm, dolphins pearl and got so addicted i would throw in every single cent i had, won alot of momey and lost alot more.
Worst period of my life.
Now "clean" and get satisfied watching real streamers like jarttu.

Diso3000

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2019, 01:55:07 AM »
I have gambled 70€ on my 18th birthday and have lost every cent. 2 Months later i have gambeld again. Everytime with a friend of me. I actually have won the first time online in Wild heist. I was bored and played on 0.20€ got 85€ cashed out that day.