Author Topic: Hello everyone  (Read 3000 times)

viljo98

• Videogame enthusiast
Hello everyone
« on: September 18, 2018, 01:02:26 PM »
There's not that much to tell about myself, even though I have made three different introductions to different communities, which all of them are some roleplay-communities.
But here's everything that I can tell:
- I am 20 years old, still living with my parents because I need to find a solid job in order to even consider own apartment
- I have practiced e-sports and considered it as a hobby when I was in vocational school with a group of friends, wasn't my cup of coffee exactly, but it was fun while it lasted
- Now that I talked about vocational school, I have graduated as IT-support with vocational qualification in business information technology at Sammonkatu, Tampere(Which has moved to a different location this year)
- Currently I am in a job tryout in a place that requires my IT-skills for a month(3 weeks left as I am writing this), we'll see what the future holds ;)
- I don't smoke, my favorite drink is probably Cuba Libre or White Russian cocktail.
If there's anything you'd like to know about me, let me know, I am pretty open-minded about myself :)

Have a nice day,
Viljo
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 01:11:50 PM by viljo98 »