Author Topic: urgotron hello  (Read 2878 times)

Urgotron

urgotron hello
« on: December 30, 2018, 06:46:35 PM »
Hi ! Urgotron here, 28 years old nurse from Grenoble, France. Olen asunut Jyväskylässä 5 vuotta ja siellä opiskeltin sairaanhoitajan tutkinto. Now I'm back in France because of work. I can understand Finnish if I know the context, and Finns can understand me when I talk, but I'm not good enough to have a real conversation outside of health care. Maybe one day.

Been back in France since 18 months now. I miss sauna the most. And Karhu. And sauna with Karhu and my best friend, who was hardcore at sauna so I had to struggle to keep up with the beer and the heat, or he would call me swedish. Hah, the good times.

At some point I was interested in slots but I was afraid of becoming addict, and I can't afford to gamble money in my current situation, so I figured I could enjoy it by watching others play, this way I would be safe. This is how I found Jarttu and for a few months now I have been lurking around, watched the videos on youtube and saying hello on stream when possible.

Today I decided to subscribe to Jarttu on twitch because I was frustrated about not being to watch the past broadcasts :P and also because I enjoy the streams and the community. So I figured I might also register on the forum since it's a part of the community.

Anyway, happy new years to everyone! Be safe.