General > Suggestion

Subsunday Suggestions?

(1/6) > >>

Mrmork666:
If anyone has suggestions on how the subsunday should be please write here!

the former Subsundays have been on these formats!

Version 1

--- Quote ---Subscribers get to pick 2 games. Jarttu plays that slot for 50spins.
If Jarttu hits 100x picker wins 20€, over 200x 50€, and if Jarttu wins 1000x picker wins 200€.
You need to be over 18years old and have an active Jarttu84 Twitch subscription to take part in the !subsunday

Add the Game you want to be played and link to your twitch account especially if your twitch name is different then forum name!
Only 2 picks per person/account
Make 2 different posts for the game requests!!
Only games where you can choose 50spins
If you win you need to answer my pm here or twitch within 3days.

Games are raffled with a random number generator and every time I pick 2-3games I update the site and add the latest post number to the generator. so even if you add your games late you have the same chance to get picked
--- End quote ---
Version 2

--- Quote ---10 Subscribers get to pick a game. Jarttu plays that slot for 50spins.
If Jarttu hits 100x picker wins 20€, over 200x 50€, and if Jarttu wins 1000x picker wins 200€.
You need to be over 18years old and have an active subscription to take part in the !subsunday

3 best results will go to the Final where the subscribers battles each other and the winner will get 150€ second 75€ third 25€
your final game will be asked if you make it to the final and if not online your original game will be played again

Add the Game you want to be played and link to your twitch account especially if your twitch name is different than your forum name!
Only 1 pick per person/account
Only games where you can choose 50spins
If you win you need to answer my pm here or on twitch within 3days.

Games are raffled with a random number generator and every time I pick 2-3games I update the site and add the latest post number to the generator. so even if you add your games late you have the same chance to get picked

--- End quote ---

Mrmork666:
200€ Giveaway among all the ppl who has a valid suggestion!

LexKing:
I just suggest that subsundays will return like they were back at the times. I enjoyed it and dont know how to improve it :D

jesspakk1:
Vanha subsunday takas kiitos :) oli kiva seurailla niitä :)

mtdmanz:
We should return to the version 1 of subsunday. It was fun, and entertaining.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version