Author Topic: Christmas presents/Joululahjat  (Read 2067 times)

steppeni

Christmas presents/Joululahjat
« on: December 05, 2018, 01:52:18 AM »
English:
We all know it's hard to find good present ideas to your friends, your family and to yourself.
Why don't we share our wisdom and put together a list what your going to get (or thinking to get) and we can get ideas from other users.

Im going to get:
Sister: Bluetooth headphones (Marshall)
Parents: Tour to coffee roastery (with coffee tasting, tour in factory and coffee+cake)
Co-workers: Usually I like to bake some "Star Tarts".. Hopefully that was translated correctly (if not, google Tähtitorttu)
Girlfriend: Trip to Sweden in Cruise ship. Executive Suite... (damn that was expensive)

Finnish:
Me kaikki tiedämme kuinka hankalaa on löytää lahja kavereille, perheellesi ja itsellesi.
Miksi emme siis jakaisi meidän viisautta ja laitetaan lista pystyyn mitä on aikeissa ostaa (tai harkitsee ostamista) ja voimme samalla saada hyviä ideoita muilta.

Mitä aion ostaa joululahjaksi:
Siskolle: Bluetooth kuulokkeet
Vanhemmille: Kahvipaahtamolle tutustumismatka (Kahvien maistelua, tehdas kierros ja tietenkin kakkukahvit).
Työporukalle: Tähtitorttuja tykkään leipoa.
Eukolle: Risteily ruotsiin Executive Suite luokassa (oli helvetin kallis).

Aallotar666

Re: Christmas presents/Joululahjat
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2018, 03:03:16 PM »
Totally missed this topic before holidays!  :'(
Anyways, ideas for next year.
I bought presents only to my closest family members, and since I like to live ecologically, mostly stuff that is reasonable.

For my husband: 5 year anniversary wedding ring. Made of steel, gold and zander skin.

For my 12 year old daughter: Gift cards to H&M and Tiger, Bluetooth speakers, new sheets, clothes, chocolate.
For my 10 year old son : Giant tomte gubbe (elf), sheep skin, Bluetooth speakers, new mouse and mouse mat, clothing, candy.
For my mum: forest scented candle and a glass yule ornament from Pentik.