Author Topic: "Multilotto" very bad site  (Read 2534 times)

Antttii91

"Multilotto" very bad site
« on: March 09, 2019, 11:05:55 PM »
Been having trouble on Multilotto for months now and i suggest that people stop using it.
Every time i have issue the support staff there has some pathetic excuses and lies to come up with and im just so done with that site.
It has gr8 bonus offers but wasting money on site where you dont even get the bonuses nor charged money to account is just bullshit.

Ie. yesterday i charged 30€ via Trustly since they had some bonus offer for 50 free spins + 10 lottos if i charge 30€ minimum and i did that and bam, pulled up error after i confirmed the payment on bank and it gave me error that this card couldnt be added.
I wasnt even using an card.
Did re-try it again and same error.
Contacted support and they came up with excuse/lie that the money doesnt go on the site instantly when using Trustly(They told me it takes up to 48hours) but yet ive been using Trustly for years and never had a delay situation. Even if the so called Trustly part takes 48hours, then i dont understand where are my free spins and why does the bonus offer still stands if it can be only used once.

Very poor support, lies and bad excuses. Responses from them take forever.

Antttii91

Re: "Multilotto" very bad site
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2019, 09:10:42 AM »
Updating:
Still no replies from multilotto support.
Decided to contact also Trsutly group ab and they told me that they have received money basically instantly but the issue comes from multilotto side.

Still not suggesting people using multilotto. Left bad review from my side to them for making up lies, false excuses and ignoring my messages.

Mrmork666

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2019, 12:34:28 PM »
Trustly deposits on all over the internet have had some issues past year
sometimes the money has gone into "limbo" between banks and it can take 24hours to resolve

Antttii91

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2019, 10:50:41 AM »
Trustly deposits on all over the internet have had some issues past year
sometimes the money has gone into "limbo" between banks and it can take 24hours to resolve
Took them 5 days to get money to my account. Well good thing is that i profited my deposit, withdrawed and its gonna be last time of me using multilotto. Gonna defo stick with leovegas!