Author Topic: Soccer Tips for Saturday!  (Read 1748 times)

Hookos

Soccer Tips for Saturday!
« on: May 11, 2019, 10:53:05 AM »
Yesterday I had one tip to soccer and it hit with nice 2.50 odds. Today I have 4 games to go through 3 of them being lower odds, and one with higher. We start off with the games that give lower odds.

Finnish 1st Division

AC Oulu - FC Haka [1.79] - [3.35] - [3.90]

New season has just started and every team has played either 2 or 3 games. Both of todays teams have played two and won both of them. AC Oulu has 3 goals for and 0 goals against, while Haka has 7 goals for and 3 against. Eventhough Haka scored 6 of their 7 goals in the last game and Oulu is yet to let a goal in this season, I believe that Haka can score atleast once today. Oulu has still not played at home, and Haka has still not played away this season, so it's hard to say anything about home advantage. Haka has scored atleast once in last six matches these teams have played each other.

PICK: FC Haka over 0,5 goals [1.56]

Serie A

Atalanta - Genoa [1.55] - [4.00] - [6.00]

Home team Atalanta is 4th in the league with 62 points and with massive 71 goals scored, more than any other team in the league. Genoa is 16th 4 points clear from relegation. Atalanta is still fighting for a place in the Champions League next season, since AC Milan is only 3 points behind.

Atalanta has gone unbeaten in last 12 games (8 wins and 4 draws) while Genoa has not won in last 7 games (4 losses and 3 draws). Atalanta has scored 9 in past 5 and given away 3. Genoa has scored 3 in past 5 and given away 6. Atalanta will play without Alejandro Gomez, their 3rd best goal scorer. Duvan Zapata leads Atalanta in scoring having 22 league goals this season, second best in the whole league.

Just because Atalanta still has a Champions League spot at stake, I'm gonna trust them at their home ground. Their odds could be much lower to this game.

PICK: Atalanta [1.55]

Spanish La Liga 2

Gimnastic - Mallorca [5.10] - [3.70] - [1.57]

With still 3 rounds left and 9 points left to deal, Mallorca is 4th in the league with 64 points. They are 7 points behind the straight promotion to La Liga, but are in the playoff spot by only 5 points. Gimnastic has already been relegated, having 28 points in 37 games. They are dead last in the league after Reus got disqualified from the series. Gimnastic has won only one game from their past 5 and they haven't even scored in their last 4 games. Mallorca has won 4 of their past 5 and drawn one, which has them on 3 game winning streak. They have scored 7 goals and given away only 2 in past 5.

Gimnastic playing without any stakes and Mallorca still having something to play for, I'm picking Mallorca in this game.

PICK: Mallorca [1.57]

These three games together give an okay 3.80 total odds. With for example 10€ bet return will be decent :)

BUT WAIT! THERE IS MORE!

MLS

Cincinnati - Montreal Impact [2.25] - [3.30] - [3.00]

MLS season has just started and teams have played 9 to 12 games so far. Montreal Impact has played 12 games and they are 3rd in their conference with 20 points. Cincinnati has played 11 games and they are second to last (11th) in the same conference with 8 points. Now, let's jump in to these teams forms.

Cincinnati hasn't won a single game in their past 7 (6 losses and 1 draw) and they have only scored 1 goal in those 7 games. Montreal has won 3 of their past 5 and have only lost to conference leader Philadelphia Union and 6th placed New York FC. Montreal has scored 6 in those 5 games and also giving away 6. Cincinnati though has given away 9 in their past 5, while scoring none.

Ignacio Piatti and Saphir Taider lead Montreal in scoring with 3 goals each. Piatti will not play agains Cincinnati.

When I'm looking these teams latest forms I can only wonder why Montreal gets such a high odds, against a team that hasn't even scored in their last 5 games. I'm picking Montreal here, even at away ground.

PICK: Montreal Impact [3.00]

So here is my four picks in soccer today. I think I will be playing the first three games on the same ticket and the last game on separate ticket. Both with 10€ bet :)