Forum
General => Chillout => : duncanstradling September 18, 2026, 01:01:01 PM
-
I've had my 2019 5 series for a couple of years now and I've tried a few detailing places around Abu Dhabi, but none of them really get it. They either rush through the interior, use harsh chemicals on the leather, or leave swirl marks all over the paint. I'm not asking for a full concours restoration, I just want a quality BMW luxury service near Musaffah Shabiya (https://bmw-garage.ae/luxury-service/) that actually takes pride in their work and doesn't treat my car like just another number in the queue. A colleague mentioned he uses a place for his X5 but he couldn't remember the name, and I'm hesitant to just pick someone off Google. Has anyone here found a reliable spot for this kind of work? I'd love to hear what your experience was like and whether they were worth the price.